March 26, 2024
Some students have different life ambitions, and graduating early is a great option for some.
Premature diploma
March 26, 2024
A student listens to music with her headphones before class.
Blast from the past
March 26, 2024

Age of Ultron hits theaters

Kaela Halvorson @kaleswhales [Design Editor]

The wait is finally over, Avengers Age of Ultron has reached theaters as of Friday. With people being so excited to see it, the movie theater lines were long, and tickets sold out fast. This has been one of the most talked about movies since the beginning of the year. To understand this movie people will have watch the individual Marvel movies of each hero.

This two hour and twenty-one minute movie is jam packed with action, and teamwork. New characters are introduced, but we may of know them before. They bring new powers into the movie, one who has super speed and the other has telekinesis. As the Avengers come together as a team to save humanity again.

There are plenty of twists and turns: they get Loki’s scepter back, which will make Ultron work. The biggest twist is that Ultron becomes evil, and plans to destroy the Avengers so he can control the world. Ultron keeps trying to evolve to get bigger and bigger throughout the movie. Maybe even trying to make a human life body, but no one is sure about what he is truly doing. On top of the Avengers working together to defeat Ultron from ruining them and the world, a relationship appears between two of the team members. To see how it all pans out, go get in line and get a ticket but be ready to wait for a ticket.

Marvel has movies planned that are about the Avengers, and the people within all the way through 2019