Eimers is excited for winter dance season

By: Storm Bogs, Web Editor

As she sat in her living room watching her older sister dance, she wished she could be just like her. She knew that after a lot of practice, she could be just like her.

Sarah Eimers, sophomore, loves to dance. She’s been dancing since she was five years old. “My siblings danced a lot when I was younger, and it looked fun,” she said. Although she has been dancing for over half of her life, she has only been on the school dance team since last winter. She doesn’t dance in any clubs outside of school.

There are fun parts, and not so fun parts of everything. “My favorite part is all the fun we have during practice,” Sarah expressed. Her least favorite part is when the practices last really long. Sarah has been a part of both winter and fall dance. “The only difference is that with fall you dance outside and winter you dance inside. The uniforms are different too,” she explained. Sarah also did cheer in fourth grade.

She walks into practice, prepared to dance for hours on end and have a great time with the team. She is very excited for this next dance season.