Fiala’s first game

By: Melanie Loesel [Staff Writer]

She’s sitting at lunch with her friends eating m&ms and is very excited for the first football game of the season. She plans on going to the game with friends, and hanging out with them afterwards.

Gabrielle Fiala, freshman, is going to her first football game as a freshman. “I’m really excited, I’m expecting it to be super fun, and a night I’ll remember forever.” At the game she plans on watching the football players, the cheerleaders, and cheering the team on herself.

She explains how she is expecting the football team to do. “We’ll do good, phenomenal.” Her friends aren’t the only reason she’s going to the game. “I’ll socialize, but I’ll check out the score every now and then.” Even though she’ll spend most her time talking to friends, there will be plenty of time to check out how her best friend is doing on the field.

She’s at the game surrounded by her friends, and she’s enjoying the night as much as she thought she would. She’s having so much that she is already making plans for the next game.