The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Miller takes the field

Emma Hartman @Steal_Your_Hart [Staff Writer]

Even though Brittany Miller, junior, has been involved in many different activities, such as band, volleyball, and basketball, she has been drawn to, and developed, a true passion for the game of soccer.Miller has played soccer at the YMCA since 3rd grade and has played for MHS since Freshman year. Miller, #43, plays midfield and her job is to backup the forwards and help out the defense. “My favorite part of playing is communicating with everyone, having fun, and the surge of energy I get,” said Miller, “But I don’t like running.”

The MHS girl’s soccer has three teams; JV, Level 3, and Varsity. There are 11 players on the field at one time. The MHS girl’s soccer team practices five days a week from 3:15-5, unless they have a game. “We do drills, running, and practice communicating,” said Miller.

Soccer is Miller’s favorite sport and her personal goals for the season are running and being able to maintain a steady pace. “My hopes are that we do okay and have a good start to our season,” said Miller.

The MHS girl’s soccer games start the week of April 6th, with more info available on mhs.marion-isd.org under activities then on athletic calendar.

Brittany Miller, junior, has been playing soccer for
Brittany Miller, junior, has been playing soccer since third grade