Benched due to injury

By: Kaela Halverson [Design Editor] @kaelswhales

As they line up for the start of the game, last game in regular season for the girl’s soccer team. There will be one person that is missing on the field as the season comes to the end. Watching is sometimes the hardest thing an athlete could do, Tessa Jordan, sophomore, is out due to a sprained ankle that happened in a previous soccer game.

Jordan still tries to participate, “I fill their water bottles,” said Jordan. She tries to keep a positive look out for her team so they can keep succeeding so when she is back from her injury she can continue to play with her fellow teammates. “I go to physical therapy twice a week,” said Jordan, so she can recover faster and get back to the game she loves.

Injuries are devastating but working to get back is one of the greatest feelings, “I hate watching, I rather be playing,” said Jordan. The last home game, last regular season game, lots of pressure is put on and all Jordan can do it be there for the girl’s as they continue to progress in the season.