Ugg Season

By: Uriah Lekin [Staff Writer]

It’s fall once again and the cold weather is rolling into Iowa. This means jeans, sweaters, sweatpants, and the infamous brand name sheepskin boots, Uggs, come out of the trenches of cluttered closets and the style comes back to life as it did when it first came out.

Jasmine Steif, sophomore, is ready for this season. “I’m ready to start wearing my Uggs, but I’m only worried about the cold I hate it,” she stated. Even though the cold comes rolling through the Ugg franchise has many different shapes, sizes, and etc. “I love my tall Uggs, I can wrinkle them up and make them all warm and cozy.” Jasmine said.

Though these stylish sheepskin boots are perfect to keep feet warm, they often can cost a large chunk of money. “The most I’ve spent on Uggs was 200 hundred dollars, it was a lot of money and I hated it but it was worth it, in the end now I have three pairs.” explains Jasmine. Many think that the boots are both strong enough and stylish enough to make that amount of money okay.

The cold weather is here and its making its combatants come out and Uggs are fully ready to help.

Jasmine smiles thinking about slipping her favorite pair of Uggs on her feet.