The truth about Dr. Thomas

By: Kiersten Kiene [Staff Writer]

The change between Dr. Thomas and Mr. Semler has been talked about voraciously in the halls of the school. Everybody is asking, why did he quit? Was it because of the seniors? Will this make the school less attentive to us?

Mrs. Little has been hearing it all. But none of the things that she has heard are negative, “It’s a good change for everybody, and is positive everywhere in the switch!” she exclaims. The rumor is that he had quit, which is not true. Doctor Thomas has taken over a higher postion within the school board. And the next in line behind him is Mr. Semler, obviously, so he is our new principal. Everyone in this line of work has taken over a higher job is moving up.

This was a very spontaneous change for everyone. “The curricular director left her job for an even better one, and Dr. Thomas has taken her position. It’s all just a very good thing for everybody involved!” Mrs. Little stated.

The whole ordeal of Dr. Thomas quitting is a total rumor. What’s happening is a very positive thing, and congrats to Dr. Thomas, Mr. Semler, and whomver the new assistant principal will be! Hurrah!!