Keeping your cool

By: Claire Nash [Photo Editor]

Its the first week of school and no one seems to be to ecstatic about it!

Summer is fun and all but it seriously gets us off our daily routines such as going to bed early instead of going to bed late. Also during the summer you can do what you want anytime of the day but when your at school you can’t! Its a really hard change to get use to!

Waking up early in the morning and getting ready is really hard to get use too. Hearing the alarm buzzing so loud that you wanna throw your phone or clock out the window! But going to bed a little bit earlier or taking a sleeping aid can help you fall asleep to get your 8 to 10 hours that us high-schoolers need to have.

The first week of getting back can be stressful. Some things to do to make you less stressed are working out, squeezing a stress ball, and even tanning, yes, believe it or not tanning makes you less stressed out!

So to keep your cool and not freak out the first week; get some Cardio in your day. Even taking a short walk around the block can make you feel better. Also today is Friday so everyone should be in a good mood, get pumped for the weekend, next week will be better!