The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Wonderful weather finally coming

By: Tylar Jansen, Activites Editor

This 2010 winter season seemed to last a long time in Iowa. It has been cold outside for the past six months and it seemed like it was never going to end.

Weather seems to effect everything for humans. Clothing becomes less and less or more and more. In the summer and spring time, shorts and just a tee-shirt are a common style, but when it stays in the low 50’s or even colder it just seems like the school day drags on. Especially when one can’t look outside and be excited to go outside and actually be warm and have fun. Depression can even be effected by the time of year. This long winter has effected a lot of people because the length. It is April and it is still very cold outside, especially for this time of year. It has just been gloomy and never really blue sky and it just makes people feel like everything is dragging on while they are stuck inside.

Winter and snow can be fun for a while but one can only go sledding so much before it just isn’t fun anymore. It’s exciting to the temperature start to rise above the thirties and actually do more than just look at the snow outside.

So let’s celebrate the warmer weather and get ready to throw on some flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt and enjoy the sun and activities outside