The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Luau quickly approaching

By: Haley Berry, yearbook editor

Grass Skirts. Hula Hooping. Limbo. King & Queen. This Friday the dance hosted by Win With Wellness is here! The annual Luau dance is back to kick off the spring spirit!

Every year the Win With Wellness team puts on a fun, drama free dance that is full of activities. It just so happens that this years dance is this Friday, March 11th. It is 2 dollars to get in IF you wear luau clothes (grass skirt, flower shirt, lay, etc.) & 3 dollars if you do not wear luau clothes. Clothes MUST be school appropriate but it is still going to be a good time! No swimwear will be accepted. The dance is from 8-11.

There will be a D.J. playing all types of pump up songs to get the dancing goin! He will also be announcing the Limbo Competition and the Hula Hopping one too. There will be prizes for both first place winners. Not only are there fun games, but if you dress the best you will be announced the 2011 Luau Dance’s King & Queen! So dress in your best Luau attire ;).

Not a lot of people give this dance a chance, but from experience and also being in Win With Wellness, this dance is the BEST one I’ve been too! It is SO much fun, and so carefree, so why not give it a try? ☺ See you there!