The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Positive attitudes make for a better day

By: Casey Burns, Features Editor

The hallways are full after the bell rings, but everyone seems to not be smiling. Some have happy faces, but for the most part, they look forward, not ready to go to the next class.

School isn’t the most fun, but that isn’t a reason to be down in the dumps all of the time. Being happy, staying in a good mood, and looking on the bright side makes the world a lot better. There are a lot of people that are willing to talk if you aren’t having the best day. They are there to help, and they can try and make your day a little better so you aren’t thinking about what’s been going on.

If everyone would just stay positive and not let things get to them or not think about them, life would be a lot more fun. Laughing, telling jokes, listening to people’s stories about what happened the night before are ways to help boost your energy level and brighten your day. So, remember, if you are in a good mood, and you smile, you can help other’s smile too.