Jersey Shore is back!

By: Haley Berry, Yearbook Editor

The Jersey Shore cast is back! On Thursday, January 6th, the seven  roommates reunited at their original house on the shore. It’s back to fist pumping, back to the beach, and back to lots of drama. If it was up to me I’d have MTV air this show all year, I absolutely LOVE Jersey Shore and ALL the drama it brings. It is so funny watching all the girl’s catfight about nothing! I will be the one tuning in every week to watch!  “AH YEAH!”

This is the 3rd season of Jersey Shore. In the first two, there was an 8th roommate and her name is Angelina, she did not come back this season…THANK GOODNESS! Instead Nicole, or more commonly known as “Snooki” brought her old friend from home, Deena. I already adore her because she’s EXACTLY like Snooki! Super short and adorable, plus she adds more drama for being the “rookie.” Besides the fact she got a little too drunk her first night in the house, she still made the season opener juicy with drama. Her and Sammi had a fight…which you will have to watch to see! It’s hilarious!

I guess I can see why some people find Jersey Shore to be annoying, offensive, and just plain stupid, but I see it a whole different way. It’s a way to see hardcore drama while not actually being in it. It’s so funny watching people freak out over “guidos & guidettes” or cat fighting because the girls can’t get over a note that happened last season. They are just ridiculous! But I still love the show!

All in all, I will ALWAYS tune in at 9 p.m. every Thursday night to watch all the drama and cat fighting. With the old cast and new back at the shore, I can’t wait to see what kind of drama happens this season, but whatever it is, I’m sure I’ll LOVE it! 🙂