Ways to be un-bored

By: Logan Tichy, Ads Editor

Growing up in Iowa can get boring fast. Running through the corn fields aren’t the ideal way of spending your time. There are only a few things to do in the town of Marion. Going to the park, the local bowling ally, or heading over to CR to get a glimpse of the newest chick flick or action film.

Having to come up with fun things to do on your own can be very challenging! Just the other day, while hanging with friends, they came up with a new way of staying productive!  Coming up with these ideas are very seldom, and hardly occur.

Some things you can do to stay proactive while hanging with your friends are; take a nap. Turn off the lights for 7 minutes, after that’s done turn on the lights again and shout surprise! Jog around the block, but instead of running forwards run backwards. Gather a bunch of friends and play “truth or dare.” Try and make Rainbow Jello, then have a Jello eating contest with out using your hands.

All of those things are an easy way to stay proactive, and not bored. Having a fun time and not being bored is what we all want in life. But we can’t all have it. These fun tips are an easy way to stay proactive and productive.