‘Tis the season for sneezing

By: Haley Berry [Yearbook Editor]

Walking down the halls there are people coughing, sneezing, and their voices are becoming horse. Seasons are changing…and slowly but surely people are getting sick. Senior Jessica Cory, can relate. “I don’t really know how I got sick,” she continues, “but it’s absolutely no fun.”

You’d think sitting at home for a couple of days would be super fun. No class, no getting up early, watching TV all day, eating whatever you want. Jessica thinks differently. “I can’t do anything besides lay down,” she sighed, “I can’t even eat, I just have to lay there and hope I don’t get more sick.” Not the best days off to have.

Being sick already sucks in general, but then of course being sick comes with symptoms which makes being sick even worse. Jessica says, “I get dizzy, I have nausea, a fever, and a runny nose.”

Being sick can be the worst, and can last a few days, or even a few weeks. Be sure to stay away from all this sickness people seem to be having by not sharing drinks, washing your hands, and covering your nose & mouth when you cough! Like Jessica says, “just stay away from the people you know are sick already!”