Another season, another crazy cast

By: Danielle Tiernan [Vox Executive Editor]

This week, the season 11 Dancing With the Stars cast was announced. The cast is full of familiar faces, but odd people to dance. Reality stars like Audrina Patridge, from The Hills and The Situation from Jersey Shore. Also, former football playing and Iowa native Kurt Warner will be putting on dancing shoes Along with the governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol and actor David Hasselhoff. This season of Dancing With the Stars, like the last, has many celebrities that are known by the younger generations, but they also have people known by the older generation, like Florence Henderson from the Brady Bunch.

Honestly, it’s a weird bunch of people dancing this season, most of which have probably never danced a day in their lives. The most entertaining people, will probably be The Situation, can you imagine him trading fist pumping for ballroom dancing? Or Bristol Palin, if her dancing is anything like her acting, then the viewers are in for a treat, because it will probably be a wreck. Be sure to tune into the season 11 premiere of Dancing With the Starts when it airs Monday September 20.