The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Silly over “Silly Bands”

By: Hannah Miller [Design Editor]

A new phenomenon is hitting the hallways, streets, and homes across the country. Everyone from little kids to grandparents are wearing these colorful rubber bands known as Silly Bands. There are so many different shapes and designs possible. Some shapes are words, animals, food, sports, clothing, transportation, vacation, mythical creatures, and cartoons. There are also many different kinds like neon, glow in the dark, and sparkly. These new rubber bands or “Silly Bands”, as people call them, are now a new must have accessory.

Silly bands are becoming so popular because of many different reasons. They are colorful, drawing attention to them. The different shapes and kinds also make it so anyone can find ones that fit their personalities. They are also very easy to find. People can find them anywhere from the local drugstores to the grocery stores, even the department stores in the mall.  Silly bands are a perfect, not to mention, a cheap way to spice up an everyday outfit.

Some people think that Silly Bands are pointless and not worth the money, but they are just a fun accessory that people can wear to express their personalities they don’t really need to have a point to them. They aren’t really worth a lot of money especially if you split the cost with a friend because the packs have double of every shape in them. Silly bands are just a fun way to add style to an outfit and not everyone has to like them, but they should realize that some people do like them.

These colorful bands are a cool accessory that is being seen everywhere. They are colorful, unique, and cheap. They are a perfect addition to any outfit. Silly bands are a new hip accessory that won’t be disappearing any time soon.

A variety of
A variety of Silly Bands are shown. These fun bracelets are becoming increasingly popular.