Character makes a difference

By: Claire Nash, Staff Writer

There are always going to be outcasts in any school no matter what, that person walks by themself, sits quietly during the school day, and even at lunch they are by themself, it’s almost as if they are invisible.

It’s sad to know that these people don’t have friends! There’s that saying, ”You can’t judge a book by its cover!” Well guess what people shouldn’t judge someone by the way they look or the way they talk or do things.
There could for instance be a really good looking boy or girl and they could be the most boring person or they could be the most exciting. But someone won’t know until they meet them and get to know them. Same thing with someone who is just average looking, don’t judge them. People can have an opinion about someone but keep it to there self unless its something positive about that person.
The point is that character really makes a difference! If someone is nice to someone and show them respect they will be nice and respect them back. So the next time someone at lunch needs a place give them an invite and ask them to join. Even though that person may not know them, get to know them, it could make their day and it will make them a better person in the long run.