The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

All-star weekend

Deshaun Quinn @Quinntower_2 [Staff Writer]

All-star weekend has wrapped up, and it is time for the biggest names in sport to return to their teams and continue on the road to the playoffs. This weekend has some memorable moments. Some who witnessed this could tell anyone all about this, some like Kaleb Lochner.

Lochner has seen a lot of all-star weekends, and watches them every year. For him, this year had some moments that shocked him. “I enjoyed watching Zach Lavine tear it up in the dunk contest. Steph Curry also was a beast in the 3 point competition,” stated Lochner. During the all-star weekend, lots of events occurred, such as the skills challenge, 3 point contest, dunk contest, celebrity game and the all-star game. In the all-star game, stars for the NBA are voted on two teams: West and East. Once the teams have been chosen, they battle it out in a very entertaining four minute quarter. “I was routing for the West because they have some of my favorite players on that team,” said Lochner. During the game, lots of exciting plays occurred. Lochner’s favorite was the alley oop pass to Lebron for the reverse flush at the hoop.

Even though the all-star weekend is over, there’s still more big dunks and game winners to come. Yes, we have to go back to routing for our teams that have no chance of making the playoffs, but we can expect Lochner will have his expectations set on next year’s all-star weekend.

All-star weekend has been going on for thirty one years