The ‘Big Three’s’ season is about to begin

Deshaun Quinn @QuinnTower_2 [Staff Writer]

Will the big three win the championship this year? Well look at this, they have three well know all-stars who, last year, averaged 20+ points per game. All three have a hand full of game winners, but how will they play with each other? When the time ticks down, which one will get the ball to get that game winner?

Some say they’re guaranteed to win the NBA championships this year. We all experienced the old big three last year with Lebron,Wade, and Bosh. Yes, they won a championship twice and went to the playoffs three times while being together, but what makes the new big three anymore special than the old on?

After Lebron left the Cavs in 2010, Kyrie Irving took the team over and made it his. Now, Kyrie is just supposed to hand the team back over to Lebron the person who left them many years ago. Kevin Love has been a force in the league even since he got drafted in 2008, becoming a weapon from three point range. This year he decided to make a switch a trade to the Cavs in hope of a championship. Will Kyrie be able to play with two other all-stars with equal, or perhaps even more, talent than him?

Looking from the positive side though, this trio will be a hard force to stop. Kevin Love is a master with the full court passes, and can easily make a pass from one side of the court to the other. The king, Lebron James, is a god on the full court drive; being well known for dunking on many people in the NBA with ease. Kyrie Irving is well known for his amazing ball handling and crazy passes between defenders legs, and lay-ups that always find their way to the basket. Each having skills that benefit each other, these three seem like a perfect group of guys for a winning program.

Whether someone likes them or not, the big three have made they’re NBA day view with an even 1-1 on the season. The big three will be on the road traveling to Portland to face the Trail Blazers, and it’s up to everyone if they want to be apart of the greatness in progress.

The 'Big Three' all captured in one picture
The ‘Big Three’ all captured in one picture
View Comments (1)