Alcohol, tobacco, and weed

Kids all over our school are getting busted for smoking and drinking. Giving in to peer pressure is the new “in” thing. Getting trashed, drunk, blazed and high seem to be getting more popular here at Marion by the minute. This should come to a complete stop, it’s making our school and community look trashy and just flat out bad. There are plenty of other ways to have fun without using illegal substances. Everyone is just to drunk or don’t have enough brain cells left to realize it. There should be no sympathy for anybody who gets busted at parties. Life is all about choices and the only one in control of those choices would be you. People only get what’s coming to them. Some students are risking sports, activities and even scholarships by making these stupid decisions. Students need to stop and ask them selves “is this really worth losing everything I’ve worked for?”. Don’t throw everything down the drain for some stupid party. Make the right decisions and love the life you live, live the life you love.