Keep it PG

By: Kaela Halvorson [Design Editor] @kaelswhales

As the school year comes to a close, freedom is getting more and more as the older you get. With this freedom students get to chose what they do with their time, which could lead to good or bad things. As students start getting older and want to fit in many people think partying and dressing to show their ‘summer body’ to everyone.

Partying in the summer could just be lemonade and a pool party, why bring something illegal to a party when they can just relax with some friends. As people go on they think that everyone will think they are cool for drinking when in reality most people that are drinking could be getting a code of conduct for any sport they play. Students think they can get away with it since its the summer, but the school does hear about the parties and what goes on at them. So, why not just have a pool party with some cold and non alcoholic drinks.

Second off, each year it has gotten worse and worse about clothing choices. Would students really wear what they wear to the beach to the mall? No, but what they do wear is pretty much close enough to what they wear to the beach. Crop tops that show their whole stomach, shorts that show some butt, and they think that’s okay. Honestly that outfit is just a bigger bikini. Yes, it is hot but know how to dress appropriate in different areas.

Four students wearing appropriate summer clothing.