Invite only

By: Taylor Lamm [Opinion Editor] @Lammers11

The weekend usually means hanging out with a group of friends. Then there are the times when certain friends aren’t invited but think that they should be. That person then decides that they are going to invite themselves to the event.  This can get very annoying to the person who is just trying to hangout with certain people. People need to understand if they’re not invited they shouldn’t try to invite themselves.

There are signs when friends don’t want someone to hang out with them. One sign would be the secretive talking with only one or two other people. When not being included in that talk usually there is the chance of not being invited. There is also the sign of when a friend just doesn’t act like they want to extend the invite. When someone isn’t invited to an event they shouldn’t invite themselves. Also they shouldn’t get upset about not being invited.

Not being invited to something doesn’t mean someone should just go and invite themselves. This can end up annoying someone or even making them very mad. There may be another time to hangout just don’t take it to the next level and invite yourself.