The great phone debate

By: Deshaun Quinn [Staff Writer] @quinntower_2

iPhone or Android? This is a topic that has been up for debate since these companies have been invented. Many say iPhones are stylish and high tech, but others counter that with the argument that Androids are durable and run faster. Honestly, Android is a much better phone than the iPhone. Android is very useful in multiple ways. Many say they like iPhone because of iTunes, but they don’t realize Android has the Android market such as iPhones app store. While the iTunes app store has more apps the the market does, but the market has more useful apps to offer. In looks of the two phones, Androids have a much larger screen compared to the iPhone, and with the Android a user has the choice between many different versions and styles of phones compared to the Apple company has the same look every year just a little bigger and a little faster.

Apple phones lack variety and customization, and are just simply less useful. If iPhone every wants to compete with Android they have to step us their game and adding a S isn’t going to work anymore.

IMG_0002 IMG_9999