A final homecoming

By: Uriah Lekin [Staff Writer]

The week is flying by and the girls have set appointments for hair while the boys continuously try to find a suit to wear for this special occasion known as Homecoming. Homecoming isn’t just another high school dance, its the dance that is totally different than Prom and WPA.

Jessica Alexander, senior, along with many other girls are frantically going around making plans for the big night. “I’m getting my hair done, but the problem is after the fact when its done,” Jessica stated. “I’m going with Colton Mowry and some other couples are going to Granite City before the dance,” Alexander stated.

The dance though comes after the big rivalry game between Marion and Benton. “I’m excited for the game but I don’t know why, I think it’s cause its the last Homecoming game,” Alexander said. “I’m all ready for my last and final Homecoming which is bittersweet,” Alexander explained.

Jessica’s excitement rises as she prepares for her final homecoming this weekend.

Jessica Alexander smiles while reminiscing about past homecomings.