School Snapshots

By: Gage Miskimen [Feature Editor]

School pictures. The words can bring horror to student’s minds, or some students don’t care at all. Spencer Keeton, freshman, doesn’t worry about pictures at all. “School pictures are smart, because they need the pictures for the yearbook every year.”

There are a big amount of students who may not be afraid of pictures, but they still despise them. Keeton shared his opinion on why students don’t like pictures, “Because it takes a while to look good for some people. Not everyone can just wake up good like me.” Taylor Wade, junior, added some insight on the topic as well, “People don’t like pictures because you actually have to try and they’re expensive.”

When it comes to routines to get ready, Keeton’s and Wade’s are a little different from each other, “I wake up beautiful.” Keeton said. “I straighten my hair and that’s it.” Wade commented about her morning picture routine.

Both students had some wise advice to share to others about posing for school pictures, “Bring a comb for your nappy hair and just be beautiful.” Keeton said. Wade also had a good tip, “You don’t need to wear your best jeans because no one see your pants anyways.” She said.

When it comes down to it, pictures don’t have to be an added stress. Pictures are simply, lining up and smiling and in just a ‘click’, it’s done.

Spencer Keeton gives a preview on how he poses for his pictures.