Complainer behavior

By: Kayla Comried [Newspaper Executive Editor]

School, activities, and stress, the three things teens find themselves juggling on a constant basis. Everyone attends school day after day and everyone has others things going on outside of school, but to be honest no one else cares. Every high school student has many things on their plate including school, sports, extracurricular activities, jobs, and a social life to maintain, but that does not give any one person the right to complain about there life for hours upon hours and days upon days.

The main reason people should not complain all the time is because they are the ones who choose to be in the activities they are in. Yes, everyone has to attend school (seemingly) against their will, but thats the point, everyone attends. No one has harder classes unless they choose to take them, and half the time people are complaining about the current class they are sitting in. News flash, there are 20-30 other people in that class doing and going through the exact same thing, so what gives that one person the right to whine.

Next, out of all the things students manage, school is pretty much the only one that is mandatory. Not many people are forced to go out for a sport or forced to do extracurricular activities so don’t complain! There are so many people out there who would do anything to have that position the person is complaining about, but they can’t. They maybe can’t do it because of their lack of talent or maybe they have a bad home life, yet the person who is lucky enough to have that position takes it for granted and complains.

Lastly, complaining is truly annoying. Unless the person hearing the complaints is a close friend, it can almost be guaranteed that they don’t care. No one likes to hear a ton of negative comments consistently, so don’t do it. These are just a few of the reasons why people should not complain.

In life complainer behavior is never rewarded. So, just keep the comments inside, get through it, and know that there are so many people going through the exact same thing.

Lots of people wish this "no complains beyond this point" sign could be posted to avoid major complainers.
Lots of people wish this “no complains beyond this point” sign could be posted to avoid major complainers.
View Comments (1)