The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Fearing finals

By: Kylie McAllister [Ads Editor]

The week students having been dreading is here: finals week. It is now the end of the nine long weeks of the third term and students could have up to four finals. For some it is what makes or breaks their grade. There will be long nights ahead of students studying and last minute cramming sessions trying to squeeze it all in their brain before the cumulative tests begin.

The worst is when students are very behind in their classes. They have to try and make up work to get their grade raised and then study some more. Some might attempt to do some extra credit to get their grades raised just a little bit more so that they can pass the class while others just seem to give up.

Doing tests and projects can be very stressful but if they set their priorities straight students can manage. If they stay caught up, review for the test (not just the night before), ask their teachers questions, and get a good amount of sleep students will do great.

They just need to study, study, study, and before they know it they will be off for their spring break that they have all been waiting for!