Boots making free time memorable

Kiersten Kiene [Design and Layout Editor]

Free time comes up short for most teenagers. Many have multiple commitments outside of school. Sports, church, and work are just a few. When trying to make time for all of these, free time is booted to the side.

Danielle Boots, senior, feels the pains of being a teenager. “I work at Pretzelmaker, pretty much every other day.” Working is almost a must for every teen. If one wants money for things such as gas, clothes, and what one does during the free time that they do happen to have.

Danielle makes sure that her free time is very memorable. “I like to go camping, boating, fishing, or pretty much anything out doors.” Danielle exclaims. Making the free time that you have worth something is a must-do when a teenager.

Being a teenager has many downfalls, but making them work to the advantage is the whole point of being a teenager. Making all of the commitments the most of what they can be is the best part of being a teenager. Free time is just a worry for the average teen.

Danielle Boots, senior, has a hard time finding free time for herself.