Comfy rather than cute

By: Claire Nash [Photo Editor]

Yoga pants and UGGs, sweatpants and hoodies that don’t even begin to match. Roll out of bed and go to school looking like a hot mess. Upperclassmen don’t care at all about how disgusting they look while at school.

The older students get in highschool, the less they start to care about the way they present themselves. Most girls barely wear makeup and tend to rock the messy bun look completed with a headband and usually accompanied by comfy clothes. The upperclassmen are the top dogs so they feel as if they don’t have to impress anyone.

The underclassmen tend to dress better. For instance the underclassmen girls wear Miss Me jeans, blouses and even heels. Underclassmen boys tend to wear Ralph Lauren polos, Rock Revival jeans with their top brand shoes. Trying to impress the upperclassmen with their trendy outfits.

As long as a person is comfortable it shouldn’t matter what they are wearing. A person should wear attire that makes them feel good even if it is sweatpants. As long as a person wears something that makes them look good and feel good the choices are endless!

A lot of upperclassmen prefer to wear comfy clothes instead of dressing up, and it shouldn’t matter how someone dresses as long as they feel good.