Wishing for a winter wonderland?

By: Kylie McAllister [Ads Editor]

While looking out the window on Wednesday night into Thursday, people might see some snow. In fact, they might see a lot of snow.

Some people are getting very excited for the snowstorm that is supposed to arrive in Cedar Rapids on Wednesday night into Thursday. Others are dreading the fact that we are going to get snow. It is predicted that Cedar Rapids is going to get five to eight inches of snow. It’s Iowa; we are going to get snow. People don’t like snow because they think it is cold. Others love the snow.

People have great memories from when they are little and playing in the snow. Snow is a beautiful thing, white fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky. How could people not like that? If enough snow falls and makes hazardous road conditions then students end up not having to go to school. The only bad thing is that it is dangerous to travel to far away places.

A lot of students even go snowboarding, skiing, or sledding in the snow. It is very easy to entertain little kids when there is snow. They get so excited about snow and they absolutely love it. They love building snowmen and going sledding even if they go on a small hill.

Some people also want to have a white Christmas. Having snow during the Christmas season puts people in the mood for the holiday.

Snow is a beautiful thing. It entertains little kids, and creates many memories for them. People can also go snowboarding and skiing.

According to the forecast, there is a lot of snow on its way tomorrow night into Thursday.