The end of the world according to Hunter

By: Breiana Brown [Co-editor of Vox]

The world is going to end! That is what “experts” say. But this junior would have to disagree.

Hunter Gillaspie is a junior here at Marion and has a strong disbelief in what is supposed to happen this Friday. “I don’t think the Mayans were able to predict the future,” he stated. He may or may not be right. The world will soon know. It all goes down in a couple of days.

In thinking that the world will remain Hunter has made plans for the future. “I would like to go to college and have a family.” Like most of the students at Marion, Hunter has future hopes.

If or when the world does not end Hunter has a few things to say to the believers. “Told ya so!” It is a moment he is looking forward to having.
Hunter has decided to spend his “last day” just like every other day. “[A good memory is] everyday of my life that doesn’t involve the world ending.” With a full life there is good and bad. “I have some bad memories, but try not to dwell on them.” Hunter has a good attitude and potential for a bright future (if it comes).
He left with one last statement: “Proud to be alive as of 12/22/12.”
Hunter Gillaspie, junior, doesn’t believe that the world will end this coming Friday.