The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Volleyball queen

By: Emilie Reider [Staff Writer]

Ashley Ohl, a student here at MHS is an all-star volleyball player. She has been in the sport for six years and has played many different positions. Starting with her favorite, Ashley played the all- important role of libero. The libero is in charge of back row; nothing gets past her. Also while being libero, Ashley gets to play the other two back row spots. Moving up to front row, Ashley also played as the outside hitter for a while. Finally, we get to the position Ashley has been playing the longest, setter. She is currently the setter for her 16u club team, and also played it in school the last couple of years. She is in charge of setting it up high so the hitters can smack it down. “I play volleyball because I like to stay in shape and its fun. I love my team, especially my little blonde right side!” when she isn’t playing volleyball, she is golfing or bowling for the Marion team. This girl is active all year long, and loves what she does.