Traveling on Thanksgiving

By: Kylie McAllister [Ads Editor]

She packs the rest of her suitcase up. She puts her suitcase in the car and she heads off onto the road with the rest of her family.

McKensy Wiesenhofer, sophomore, is going to Arizona this Thanksgiving break to her mom’s, boyfriend’s, parent’s house. McKensy is going there for the whole break. She gets to spend time with her family while she is there. “I don’t like driving there, it is way too long,” said McKensy. It takes about twenty hours to get there. She does not like that the drive up there is very long. While she is at her mom’s, boyfriends, parent’s house McKensy will get to have dinner with her huge family of 60 and play games with them. “For lunch we have ham, turkey, chicken, pumpkin rolls, green bean casserole, and pies,” said McKensy. She enjoys eating this huge dinner with her family and cannot wait for it. Her family also plays card games and they get a bouncy house for the little kids. While McKensy is not happy about the long drive up to Arizona, she is excited to see all of her family.

She arrives at the house. They eat a big Thanksgiving meal together. She plays card games and listens to the little kids laughing in the bouncy house.

McKensy Wiesenhofer, sophomore, is traveling to Arizona this Thanksgiving break.