Just trying to catch some Zzzzz’s

By: Claire Nash [Photo Editor]

Sleep is something that no one can live without. Sleep is something that is cherished. Even though sometimes when a person is resting during this time of the night, a person might miss out on the latest gossip it’s okay because they were giving their body the rest that it needs and deserves.

The worst part about sleep is when it’s bedtime and a person is wide-awake. So all a person can do is keep refreshing Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and possibly Pinterest while lying in bed. People toss and turn but nothing works. Some even flip pillows over and take sleeping aid pills but again nothing works.

It is the most frustrating thing. But is this just because people aren’t tired or is it because people are awake in someone else’s dream? Legend has it that when a person can’t sleep at night it is because they are awake in someone else’s dream. So if a person can’t sleep at night it’s okay it’s probably just because a person is awake I’m someone else’s head while they are dreaming at night.

Finding time to sleep, and then actually being able to fall asleep and stay asleep can be difficult.