SHAVE November

By: Kaitlyn Nathem [Yearbook Editor]

It’s that wonderful time of the year again. The cold air blows dried up leaves around the sidewalk and streets. It’s getting closer and closer to the turkey and pumpkin scents fufilling the kitchens. One more thing that goes along with the month of November is “No Shave November.”“No Shave November” consists of men not shaving their faces and growing large and scraggly beards. It’s also starting to get to the point of girls not shaving their legs. This doesn’t go on for just a week or two, girls and guys aren’t shaving for a whole month. It’s not acceptable for girls or guys to participate in this fuzzy month.

Both women and men begin to look more and more alike to a large and hairy ape. It becomes absolutely disgusting how hairy and “Santa Clause” like high school boys become. Girls are the same way. In thirty days, a girls smooth and shiny leg can quickly become a disaster of prickly cacti.

Nobody should participate in “No Shave November.” It’s a hygiene issue of not looking clean and looking like a grunge. It’s not acceptable to walk around looking like a wooly mammoth on purpose.

Nobody should participate in "No Shave November."