Guys and Dolls at MHS

By: Taylor Lamm [Opinion Editor]

As she walks out of rehearsal for the musical she gets very excited for the night that they get to show off all of their hard work. She’s got the outfits, the make up, and all the lines memorized. She can’t help but smile knowing that this is going to be another amazing play she has been in.

Kathryn Saba, junior, is one of the Hot Box girls in this years fall play. This year’s play is Guys and Dolls. “My favorite part is being on stage and getting to have fun while dancing,” Kathryn states.  A Hot Box girl is one of the dancers in this play. She thinks she is going to have a lot of fun.

She likes a lot of parts in this play but the hecticness backstage is something she doesn’t like. “Mr. Dyrland made the musical a lot more fun this year,” says Kathryn. Mr. Dyrland is the new choir teacher at MHS and he is in charge of the play this year.

As she sits in class thinking about what is to come tonight all she can think about is her lines. Hoping that she can remember all of them and all her moves. “I think it will go really well tonight, I’m really excited.”

The play will be showing November 1st-3rd at 7 every night.

This year, MHS is putting on a production of Guys and Dolls.
View Comments (1)