The real importance of life; a moral story

By: Kiersten Kiene [Staff Writer]

Sometimes the best kind of life is just sitting at home and being a normal person. Some people think of normal as doing sports, having a job, and hanging out with friends. But others may think of normal as going to school, hanging out with friends, and completing their day just like that!

Liz Mullnix, freshman, sees herself as a normal person, even though she doesn’t really do anything outside of school. “I like to hang out with friends and go to the mall.” Sometimes all you need in life is some friends and family to complete your needs. It seems that there are two opposites in the world, people who need to be surrounded by lots of people and doing multiple things, and there are others who just need a few close people to feel good about themselves.
But friends are not the only people that Liz Mullnix likes to be with. “I like to hangout with my family sometimes too,” says Liz. Family is also another important factor in Liz’s life, as well as most peoples. Everybody starts their life with family, right from the first second that you are alive. Many people take their families for granted, but Liz does not. “We watch movies a lot,” exclaims Liz.
Doing sports is not the most important thing in life, although right now that may seem like it. The moral of the story is that you do not have to be involved in things to be important. Family and friends are really what a person needs to be all that they can be!
Even though Liz isn't involved in anything here at school, her friends and family is all she needs.