McNoodles being McNasty if they were in America

By: Kaitlyn Nathem [Co-Yearbook Editor]

Today is a big day in McDonalds life. In Austria there will be a new talk of the country because McDonalds is coming up with something new and unheard of. It won’t be a new cheeseburger, it won’t be new fry flavors, or new spicy chicken! Today is the release of McNoodles. The noodles will have different sauces and different things that can be added into them. Noodles are popular food items in Austria and McDonalds are trying to test the popular demand. What would it be like if we had McNoodles in America? Cora Schlotterback, junior, thinks it would be terrible.

Cora enjoys eating at one of the most popular fast-food restaurants in America. “The  McChicken is so good!” she said. The McChicken is just one of the many sandwiches that one can buy at the restaurant. From sandwiches to yogurt parfaits, McDonalds has just about everything that people would want to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
In America, McDonalds has not yet introduced the McNoodles. Cora’s thoughts on if  McNoodles were introduced in America is probably what most other Americans are thinking. “I think it’s weird. If it was more American kind of stuff it’d be fine (if the new food was brought into America),” Cora stated. She doesn’t see it as a bad idea, but she does think that McDonalds would be better off if they introduced something more American.
Even though McDonalds has so many food options, there is one thing that they seem to missing in Cora’s mind. “The McBrownie. I think they’d make it taste really good. They have everything except brownies,” she said. Most Americans would probably agree that this chewy and chocolatey treat would be a great addition to McDonalds menu.
Although the McNoodles aren’t being introduced to America today, they could be coming in the near future. Or maybe something even more American and delicious could be coming to the closest fast-food restaurant.
McDonalds has released a new food item in Austria, the McNoodles.