Fall is on its way

By: Breiana Brown [Co-Vox editor]

Fall seems to be a season that everybody loves, and everyone has positive things to say about it. With the sudden change in weather comes happy Marion students and a lot more modest dress.

For some students like Ashley Lodwig and Daniel Tribble, fall is their favorite season. “It’s my favorite season, I get to wear my favorite clothes,” Ashley said. The same goes for Daniel, “I think that sweat shirt and jean weather is the best there is, so fall is my favorite season.” For other people there are other reasons they like fall.

Certain students like the scenery more than anything, students like Zoee Norton and Haillie Vanderlinden. Haillie just likes it all, “I love how pretty it gets in the season.” For Zoee it’s the leaves,”I like watching the leaves change color, and being outside without bugs!” Autumn is the time to be outside, have fun, and take lots of great pictures.

With the changing of the colors comes the changing of sports too! “Football is a great sport to watch and marching band is a great thing to be in. Drum line is amazing too,” says Daniel. Zoee likes the sports too, “I like watching fall sports A.K.A. football.” Fall is the time for football.

For Mickenzie Kack, fall is all around a great season, but the wardrobe is the biggest factor. “I love just being able to wear jeans and a t-shirt!” So get up, get out, and go play, autumn is for everyone!

Mickenzie Kack, as well as many other students, love the fall season.