Candidate Romney’s possible plan

By: Uriah Lekin [Staff Writer]

At the GOP victory office next door to Best Buy, Dan Trout sits taking calls explaining about presidential candidate Romney and calling others to tell them about him. Dan explains first saying presidential candidate Romney “Will create 12 million jobs in his first year as president, lower taxes on big businesses by 20% if they hire at least ten thousand workers or more.” Which means  companies that have had to lay off people and move across seas can come back and hire the lowest amount of people, and get 20% off their taxes they are supposed to pay.

“Cutting the Unions down will also give the businesses more movement which means more work for the American middle class,” Dan said while smiling at the thought of bringing the middle class back to its full potential.

With Romney wanting to become president he wants to toughen up on China with trade and make a larger free enterprise trade which would make America one of the largest free enterprise trades in the world which he would call a Reagan free economic zone.

Romney would take Obamacare out of the picture and replace it with his version which is very similar to Obama’s but has differences of which he won’t speak of. He would place states ahead of their own federal agencies and cut all benefits to parks, reservoirs, and historic landmarks. He would strengthen relations with Latin America and other South American countries. “Romney will give every child a good quality school and good efficient teachers.” Which is what we have now but he is wanting it reformed with the removal of the teacher union and other unions that stand in the way.