The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Showers, flowers, and plays?

By: Michaela Jacobs [Design Editor]

The season is spring. Spring is a time for showers, flowers, and the spring play. This play is about a reality T.V. show. Alex Rinehart, senior, is a cast member and is very excited about this year’s play.

The opening show of the play was  April 12, at seven o’clock. “The first day went better than expected, it was the best performance we’ve had all season.” Alex said. The play was an outstanding performance, a job well done to all of the cast members. “I am Harold Fastbuck,” said Alex, “[I enjoy it], I am the villain of the play and that’s always an interesting part to play.” Alex loves to play the bad person parts in plays.

This year’s play is a unique one. “The play is about two families that must work together to earn one million dollars, and the struggles they face.” Alex said. The play depicts the hardships of some American families. “I love watching the underclassmen rise up.” Alex loves to see his fellow thespians improve their skills.

There will be only two more showings of this year’s play, today and tomorrow, both at seven o’clock. “I can only hope they go as well as opening night,” Alex said, “Anyone considering doing drama should try it.” He encourages people to go out and try to be a thespian.