The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Best yogurt ever

By: Addie DeWitt [Activities Editor]

Orange Leaf, the ultimate frozen yogurt shop filled with a large variety of different flavors and toppings has taken over our taste buds. The environment in the frozen yogurt shop sends a good mood through many. With orange chairs and a nice sitting area, it is also a good place to sit and talk , and to enjoy the taste of the yogurt without having to be on the move. It would be a great place to enjoy a nice quiet enjoyable date.

The only bad thing about this savory flavored dessert is the drive to get there. The only one open in this area at the time is on Edgewood Road in Cedar Rapids, but we all are very pleased to hear an Orange Leaf on First Ave will be opening soon enough! The date for the Orange Leaf on First Ave is still yet to come, and everyone is anxiously waiting.

So many crave the frozen treats and all of the many toppings, but the drive to get there isn’t ideal. Everyone awaits the grand opening of the new Orange Leaf on First Ave in Cedar Rapids. The excitement of knowing this frozen yogurt treat will be so close and available everyday is one great thing to look forward to.

Many people enjoy Orange Leaf, and the one on First Ave can't open soon enough!