Students should choose Schultz!

By: Michaela Jacobs [Design Editor]

This Friday, January third, a couple of lucky teachers get to have pie shoved into their face by the lucky winners of the ticket raffle. The pie is made entirely of whipped cream, but it will still be very fun to watch.

A good pick for the pie in the face is Ms. Sarah Schultz. This is a good pick because she is a fun and easygoing teacher. If you pie her in the face she isn’t going to get mad at you and hold a grudge for the rest of the year. Instead she will laugh about it, and take it lightly. Who knows, she might even get up and put a pie in your face too, just for fun.

Another reason why Ms. Schultz should be chosen is because of how much homework she gives. Practically everyday you walk in her classroom, she has written at least one more starred assignment on the board. Which means one more thing will be due tomorrow. She deserves some pay back for all the work she assigns.

The last reason why Ms. Schultz is the best candidate is because she has never had a pie in the face. She has been working here for four years, and not once has someone picked her to get a face full of whip cream. With that in mind, it’s time for that to change. This year is Ms. Schultz year, pick her to get a pie in the face.

Even if Ms. Schultz doesn’t get picked to be the recipient of the pie in the face, this Friday will surely be entertaining. Make sure to attend the assembly in which a couple of teachers get a pie in the face. It will be full of fun and laughter. Who wants to pass up the opportunity to get revenge on the teachers?

Ms. Schultz is a great pick for pie in the face this year.
View Comments (1)