Leggings are pants too

By: Alex Estes [Feature editor]

For decades, people have had a set of fashion rules that are not supposed to be broken. One of those rules is wearing leggings as pants. A lot of people despise the idea and despise people who do it.

Leggings are practically the same thing as yoga pants. They are just as tight on most girls who where them. Also, yoga pants come in the same cut as leggings, and are worn in the same way. Yoga pants are made of pretty much the same material as leggings, and are just as comfortable and feel the same.

A lot of people think that leggings as pants are not a good idea, and for some reason don’t want to consider it. They think that they are too revealing and tight in some areas. But as long as leggings are opaque enough, there shouldn’t be a problem. People should not wear leggings if they are shear.

Leggings are a good alternative to jeans. They show off the wearer’s legs while being still being comfortable and flexible. And if they are not opaque enough in some areas a long shirt or sweatshirt can be worn to cover it up.

As long as someone is confident enough in they’re own skin, they can wear anything and look good. Leggings are one of the many fashion rules that could and should be broken.

If leggings are not see through, it should not be a problem if they are worn as pants.