The class taste-tests dishes at Napoli’s Italian Restaurant.
New fine-dining experience

Stresses of last minute shopping

By: Alex Estes [Feature editor]

Every Black Friday, shoppers charge storefronts in their escapade to get their Christmas shopping done for the year. With all the hectic and stressed out people it’s a wonder how anyone can spend even thirty minutes in the mall that day.  That’s what leads to procrastination. A deadly term for any person when it comes to… well, anything. And procrastination around Christmas time leads to last minute shopping.

Last minute shopping stresses out almost everyone, and no one likes to get a gift that was bought hastily before a family gathering. Christmas shoppers come in waves to department stores around the nation. No matter what role is played in the Christmas retail bussiness, its bad. Perhaps one day, people would realize that waiting until the last day can’t ensure that the gift they wanted to buy might not still be on the shelves. Going Christmas shopping earlier than Christmas Eve is the best way to prevent the stresses of last minute shoppers.

In the end, a gift is still a gift, and everyone should be grateful to get one.

Many people wait until the very last minute to do all of their Christmas shopping!