So close, yet so far away

By: Michaela Jacobs [Design Editor]

Christmas break is only five more school days away, and yet, it feels like it’ll never come. People keep saying that the days are going by too slowly, and that they feel like the break will never come. One of these people is Ryan Watters.

“[I’m excited for the break] because in Christmas break I can do things like sleep and eat, and I don’t have to see people.” Ryan Watters is very excited for the break. He, like pretty much ever other kid in the school, wants to be able to take a break from school for a while. He wants to be able to sleep in as late as he wants, and be able to munch on whatever he wants, whenever he wants too.

“[It’s dreadful waiting for the break] because I have to see people.” Ryan believes that nothing ever happens at this school, and when nothing happens, then it gets really boring, and is hard to pass the days. He says, “If more interesting things happened, such as fights, then the wait wouldn’t be so bad.”

Ryan jokes around about how he is going to make the school days more interesting, “[I’m going to] spread some gossip, and make some fights happen, just kidding I don’t do that, I’m a good person.” Even though he won’t make fights happen, he does wish that the school days were more fun. Since he doesn’t spread gossip, he plans on, “Bringing a lot of food and pop to school,” In hopes that they can help lessen the school bore factor.