Justin Bieber- baby daddy?

By: Michaela Jacobs [Design Editor]

According to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz, a 20-year-old woman, named Mariah Yeater, accused Justin Bieber of being the father of her son. She said it happened “during a 30-second tryst in a bathroom after his concert at Los Angeles,” and people believed her. Really people? All she wants is attention.
Now-a-days people will do anything for attention, whether that means that they have to kill, steal, or lie about whom their son’s father is. To them, it’s all just fun and games; they get acknowledged and that’s all that matters. They don’t care how their actions have affected other people, or what the consequences of them might be.
Mariah Yeater caused a lot of gossip, and drama. Also according to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz, she has dropped the paternity suit against Justin Bieber after he denied being the father, agreed to get a DNA test, and threatened to sue her.
People need to find other means for getting attention, ones that won’t put a huge dent in, or totally ruin someone else’s life. There is absolutely no reason for it. What do they even get out of it? Their face on the cover of a magazine? At what cost does this “reward” come? Think about the long run of the actions before they are done, and think about what they will do to other people.
Michaela Jacobs poses with a picture of Justin Bieber