Food days rock!

By: Hannah Miller [Co-Editor of the Yearbook]

It’s the last day of the term and everyone knows what that means, food day! Most classes do a fun day the last day of the term. Everyone in the class brings in food to share with the class as the class watches a movie or works on a fun project. Because of this, it is one of the best days of the school year.
Many morning classes do more of a breakfast with pancakes, muffins, orange juice, and fruit where afternoon classes might do pizza or snacky foods like chips and desserts. No matter what time the class is or what is being shared, anytime people can eat is a fun day.  Not all classes do this though. Some have finals instead, but usually students will have at least one class that will have some kind of treat. Even if not a full out food day, students usually say the last day of the term is the best day.
The last day of the term is here and mostly everyone is snacking the day away. Everyone is enjoying the last day of the term before a three-day weekend and new classes that start this Tuesday, which means that it will be 9 weeks before the next enjoyable food day.