Studying hard for finals

By: Storm Bogs [Web Editor]

Classes have been in session for eight weeks already and now it is the final week of the term and the week that everyone dreads: finals week. Students could have up to four finals all in the same week and that can be very stressful. Sometimes, students could even have more than one final on the same day.

While final projects and tests can be very stressful, it is manageable. If students set aside time to study every single day throughout the term, it should be easier when finals week comes along and that will leave more time to do projects if necessary.

Another way to not be stressed during finals week is to work hard throughout the whole term. If a student works hard throughout the entire term, they will be better prepared for the final test. Also, if a student has questions about the material that has been taught or about the final itself, they should not hesitate to ask the teacher. Having questions answered can make the week a lot less stressful as well.

So, finals week is in full swing. Students should study hard and just get through their tests this week. Before everyone knows it, it will be the three-day weekend!