Annoying buzz

By: Taylor Lamm [Staff Writer]

There is always that class during school that has the constant buzz of students talking. The buzz isn’t about what the teacher is doing, but it’s about what the students did this weekend or what someone said about another student.

Students who are constantly talking get annoying to both the teacher and other classmates. While the teacher is trying to teach the class, the constant chatter of the students is making it difficult for others to learn. It also is making it difficult for the teacher to keep a hold of the class.

Another reason the constant chatter between other students gets annoying is because no one cares. The chatter just causes a lot of drama between all the other students. Also a lot of people don’t care what happened during the weekend, or at a students work.

Students might think that this is the only time they can tell people, or that the class isn’t interesting to them. But a lot of other students don’t care to hear about it all the time. It would be alright if it would be every once and a while but not all the time. There comes a point where students should just stop and think before they say something during class.

View Comments (1)